1. Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
2. Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
3. Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 6-hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
4. Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 6-hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
5. We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
6. If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.